Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, May 16, 2016

Tribe Cards haul


I got another package in the mail today, it was my cards from last years contest/game (?) that David over at TribeCards has run for the last few years. While I got 39 cards total, I only needed 8 cards from the package. I did grab 3 of the latter to send out in PWE's as well so the other 28 cards will probably go to my cousin. Let's take a look at what David pulled for me.

First we'll check out the new White Sox Collection cards.

2014 Topps Heritage
2014 Topps Heritage
2014 Topps Allen & Ginters
2013 Topps Heritage
Some Heritage and an Allen & Ginters from the last few years. All were needed for those various team sets.

1992 Topps Stadium Club
1992 Topps Stadium Club
I even got a couple of Stadium Club from the early 90's that I needed.

I even managed to get a couple of cards for my player collections.

2014 Topps Allen & Ginter's Mini
 One card for the Steve Carlton collection. I also received the base of that card but I actually already had it.

2014 Topps Heritage Chrome Purple Refractor
Of course, I have to save the best for last. This is probably considered my hit of the package. I love the colored refractors. I should say I love the way they look, because I do hate that they add so many more cards that I have to add to my collections. If you know how I get my cards, you may find it odd (as I do) that I actually own the Heritage Chrome Purple Refractors of Chris Sale from 2013-2016. I guess it helps that as far as collectors go, Sale is underrated. That is just fine with me, makes it easier for me to collect his cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.