Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

A White Sox day

One of these cards came in yesterday and I would tell you my excuse for not posting it, except I don't really have one. I think I just totally spaced posting it. Luckily I don't put cards away until after I get them posted and logged so I saw it still sitting there when I opened the cards from today.


We'll start with yesterday's card. A Frank Thomas card for $.25/shipped, yes please. I have a ton of cards of the Big Hurt and he's not even a player collection. I'm pretty sure, minus my player collections that I have more of him than anybody else. Mainly because of all the 90's inserts that were going on. I'm not sure what's going on with that photo, I know Frank is a big guy but he looks like his suit is 3 sizes to big, it's almost cartoonish.



These 3 all came from the same seller. The top 2 from 2005 Chrome Update for $.25/each/shipped and the Semien from 2014 Bowman for $.16/shipped. I don't remember the top 2 players but I do Semien, I don't know where he is now but I'm pretty sure we shipped him off to Oakland in a trade but I am old, so the memory does fail me.

1 comment:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.