Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, February 7, 2019

Yaz Thursday

I've been debating on raising my high bid on player collection cards because I don't really win them very often. I originally started the quarter bid because I was broke. I'm doing all right now but I kind of felt like picking them up cheap was my niche. I'll leave some of the other collections at a quarter but only raising the player collection bids. I haven't decided yet.

Only one card today but it's a player collection that I rarely win cards for, as a matter of fact, this is the 2nd one this year which doubles up how many I won last year.


I picked up this Carl Yastrzemski for $.25/shipped. Which I think is a great price for this Hall of Famer, it would have been better if it was a card during his playing days but I'd be surprised if I could win one of those at a quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.