Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

A yellow card?

Just a quick post, while it's a great player and a former Wolverine, it's also not a very exciting card, or set for that matter. I know there are some that give this set love, but I'm not one of them.


I was actually kind of shocked I didn't have it already but I do now and that's what counts. I picked it up for $.40/shipped.

1 comment:

  1. 5 years ago, I hated this set. But the yellow borders have grown on me over the past year or two. Actually... I'm more fond of the photography in this set... than the actual design.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.