Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, February 23, 2019

This Weeks Cards

This will be another catch up post. I've been fighting a cold/flu something all week and haven't taken the time to post. I've still been working so by the time I get home, I was exhausted. I'm still fighting it today but since I have no work, I've got more time to do it.

I won this for a whopping $.82/shipped. I only put a buck on it, didn't really expect to win it.

Everything else I won goes to tier 3 player collections.


I picked up this Gary Carter for $.35/shipped. It's not a very good scan but I do enjoy seeing the old Expos jerseys.


I also picked up this Schmidt for $.33/shipped. It came from the same seller as the following card.


Now this card reminds me of my childhood cards. I remember picking up this set. I used to love those 30 something card sets sold in small boxes. Kmart is the first thing I think of when I see them. I grabbed this card for $.35/shipped as well.

2 comments:

  1. Being able to get relic cards for under a buck just blows my mind, I mean I know that there is a lot of them out there, but still...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better! Congratulations on getting that Patterson for under a buck. 2004 Topps Clubhouse Collection is a beautiful set.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.