Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, February 16, 2019

Relic Saturday

I actually got these cards yesterday, but I'm a slacker. I already looked on the USPS site and I'm not getting any more cards today so we'll just pretend they are from today. By the way, if you haven't downloaded the USPS app (or use the website) and checked out the Informed Delivery section, you're missing out. It tells you what will be in your mailbox today (with photos).


This comes from 2013 Topps and is actually a mini but it's just a touch smaller than your normal card. I like the no borders look. I picked this up for the White Sox collection for $2.25/shipped.


I also picked up this AJ for $1.04/shipped. I actually already have it but I keep dupes of relic/autos. I just don't bid on them as high if I already have it. Really though, for a buck, could I really turn it down?

2 comments:

  1. A dollar for a relic of your favorite team? Yes, please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on grabby that AJ. I buy $1 relics for my team & player teams whenever I get the chance as well.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.