Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, September 3, 2023

Base and Parallels

We did the Shipshewana show which is one of the biggest around here. It's over 200 tables and it gets packed. Jam packed. We had a really good show, which we usually do there. It was well worth the 9 months of waiting on the waiting list before we got in. This is now our 4th one and each one has been good. I didn't spend much and what I did spend was for a trade package I'm going to try to get out this week. Luckily, because of the holiday on Monday, I'm only scheduled for 8 hours a day so I'll have time to hit the post office.

Today's random came up with some Michigan football which is ok with me after finally getting to watch some yesterday.


The left is the base, the right, the silver parallel. My Hutch collection is slowly building. As great of a rookie year as he had, I figured this collection would be slow going, since I'm cheap, but it hasn't been too bad.


This one is just the base version as well but it was still needed. As are the 50 something parallels since it's a Mosaic. Chase has been in the league since 2019 and I only have half the cards that I do than Hutch.


Now we're moving up, this is a numbered parallel of Evans. The red square parallel at that. This was another collection that I didn't think would be very good just because I didn't think he'd get a ton of cards, and here this is, my 50th card of Chris.


I hate these damn Wild Cards, so many variations and if I remember correctly, I couldn't even figure out which this one even was. I don't think it was even listed on TCDB but I don't remember if I'm even remembering this correctly. This is my 5th card just from the Wild Cards of Kwity but I have plenty more of Paye that aren't Wild Cards.


One last parallel, this is a red parallel from Score. I already have the base and the black of DPJ.

All of the cards above came from Kevin so they were all free to me, or as I like to say, payment for helping him at shows and his social media. Not a bad batch for freebies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.