Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, September 1, 2023

Basketball before some Football

I had today off work so I ended up finishing the sorting for my LCS. I added a decent sized stack but it was mostly older cards. There were about 20 or so cards from 1981 and 1986 Fleer which I'm close to completing. I also think I might have enough cards to hit 1,000 cards on a player, I'll know for sure tomorrow once I get everything logged in.

Even though Saturday is the first Michigan football game, the random decided to pull up the basketball cards first. I guess that's why it's call random. 

Kevin pulled this Duncan Robinson from his sorting duties. It's only my 3rd card from 2020-21 sets that I have. I would assume he has more so I guess I need to get on that. He's still playing so I'm sure there's some newer cards out there. I just don't generally look for basketball cards much.

Have I mentioned that I love the cracked ice parallels. Although they are just called Ice now but whatever, they are still cool. I got this Hardaway from Kevin as well. I went through a box of color parallels that he had and found it.


This was one of those half off cards that the LCS gave me for sorting. I'm guessing that's an actual sweater and I doubt he's even ever wore it because all the back says is that it's not from a NBA game. It's probably an actual sweater they bought at goodwill. Either way, it's a Franz card and I'm glad I didn't pay for it.

That's all I have for basketball. I'm looking forward to watching some Michigan football again tomorrow. Good thing our show is on Sunday this weekend so I can watch it live.

1 comment:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.