Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, November 28, 2023

NBA & NFL

2 weekends ago, I sorted some list boxes of NBA & NFL so obviously I pulled some for me. I wasn't sure how many list players on those 2 sports that I would have but I ended up with more than I thought but I wasn't expecting much.


I was surprised I didn't have this base rookie and it looked familiar to me but I found that I have 6 variations of the optic version so that's probably what I was thinking of.


I knew I hadn't seen this one however. Hutch has been a beast in the pros and it's showing on how many cards he has been getting. This is only my 30th but there are plenty more for me to get.



I did manage to grab a bunch of Woodson's though, including one in the Maize and Blue. These 11 bump his collection up to 56 cards which seems low but I haven't been collecting him really long.

Now on to the NBA cards.


I had never seen the yellow bordered Hoops cards before. There were a bunch of them in the box. The set is called Superstars. These 3 of Larry Legend give me 105 of him.


I did grab 5 more of the recently traded Jordan Poole. We'll see how long before I get some cards with his new team. These 5 give me 48 cards of Poolio.


I also got 4 more cards of Franz. I remembered he was on the list when I started going through them. These 4 give me 41 cards of the younger Wagner.


I always add cards of Webber when I do the list boxes since he's a hall of famer. I started this collection at the same time as the Woodson but I have way more cards of him. These 3 give me 165 cards. Now that I think about it, I started the Larry Bird collection at the same time as those 2.

I think I only have 1 post left and then I'll be caught up, just enough time to go into the weekend when I usually end up with cards. I do have 2 boxes of cards to sort but they are all 1993 Topps and I've already gotten everything I need from those sets so unless there are some gold or gold winners that I don't have, I don't see myself coming away with anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.