Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, November 5, 2023

Colorful NBA

We set up at the South Bend show yesterday. We had a pretty good show, sold a ton of wax (blasters & megas) and all 3 showcases had a few sales which is rare. NBA is starting so basketball is finally selling. MLB sells all year but usually tapers off some after the World Series. We also had some good pickups, you'll have to follow us on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook to see. What you won't see on there is we purchased another 2 row box of basketball color parallels. I did my usual and went through it for anything I needed and these are what I came up with.


I picked up this Larry Legend. It's listed as a Panini Prizm but it has the Optic logo. Either way, it's going to the collection.


I also grabbed 3 cards of Hardaway jr, as I said above, all color. The top right is a Silver, in case you were wondering. Tim is my highest PC count of a former Wolverine basketball player that isn't a Fab Fiver. These 3 give me 105.

Not a huge pickup but 4 more cards and I still haven't spent any money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.