Welcome

This blog is about sports and sports cards. Which both I love to talk about. My teams are as follows - MLB - Chicago White Sox, NCAA - Michigan Wolverines & NFL - Indianapolis Colts. Although I post my Michigan stuff to another site now - check it out at http://toomanymarios.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Completed Team Sets–2007 Fleer Ultra

team-07fleerultra

I like this set as well.  Good action shots, no borders and I really like the black background on the rookie cards.  Goes well with the black and gray uniforms.  My first completed set of more than 6 cards.  I bought a bunch of these from a fellow blogger and almost completed the set but was a card or 2 short which I ended up getting in trades.

2 comments:

  1. The Garland and Iguchi are throwback unis. Come on, guys - HIGH CUFFS! They should not make any pajama pants when a team goes throw back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, send an email to Kenny and get that taken care of. I can't stand the pajama pants on the newer uniforms, let alone the throwbacks.

      Delete