Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Random cards

I'm not doing jack today after having to work yesterday so I have lots of time to throw up a Random post.

1958 Topps
#1552
Collection - White Sox, Vintage
Card - 1958 Topps
Player - Jim Derrington
Team - Chicago White Sox
Acquired - Trade
From - 2x3 Heroes
When - March, 2016

Jeff sent me this one earlier this year, he has always been generous toward me with his White Sox dupes.

2011 Upper Deck Goodwin Champions

#1337
Collection - Steve Carlton
Card - 2011 Upper Deck Goodwin Champions
Player - Steve Carlton
Teams - St. Louis Cardinals, Philadelphia Phillies, San Francisco Giants, Chicago White Sox, Cleveland Indians, Minnesota Twins
Acquired - Purchased
Price - $.12
From - Just Commons
When - February, 2016

Another card received earlier this year. I listed all his teams since they don't really list a team on these Goodwin Champions card. Not a huge fan of this set because of the photos used.

73topps-angels-billsinger570trade.josh
1973 Topps
#1136
Collection - Vintage
Card - 1973 Topps
Player - Bill Singer
Team - California Angels
Acquired - Trade
When - January, 2012

I got a bunch of cards for my 1973 Topps and my 1981 Topps sets from Josh back when I was only collecting those 2 sets, pre-vintage collection.

2013 Bowman
#1375
Collection - Denard Robinson, Michigan Wolverines
Card - 2013 Bowman
Player - Denard Robinson
Team - Michigan Wolverines, Jacksonville Jaguars
Acquired - Purchased
Price - $.35
From - COMC
When - February, 2016

Another card from this year, which I guess shouldn't surprise me because my list of cards I add all the new cards when I receive them and I'm still trying to log all the older cards so there isn't as many. This is one of the better Robinson cards and yet it's not, just because he's in his Maize and Blue, except they photoshop the wings off the helmet.

2015 Topps Archives
#970
Collection - White Sox
Card - 2015 Topps Archives
Player - Jeff Samardzija
Team - Chicago White Sox
Acquired - Trade
From - 2x3 Heroes
When - October, 2015

I can't believe I have to follow a Michigan man, with a Notre Dame guy. I'd say it was a joke from Random,org but all it gets are the numbers. Another card from Jeff, I told you he likes to hook me up.

Bonus My Baseball Card Obsession random card. I random that blog until a card that isn't part of my collection comes up, check it out.

1953 Bowman

Wow! It took a few randoms before I got to a non-collection card but man I wish this was part of it. What an awesome card. A 1953 Bowman card of Pee Wee Reese.

1 comment:

  1. I had to double take and reread, because I was starting to get in the car to drive over and steal that Pee Wee card from you.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.