Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Ripken Mail Day

I did get 1 card today in the mail and it's another player collection. Which isn't surprising since that's pretty much all I bid on. I do bid on White Sox cards and Michigan cards too but not as often. This past week I did bid on a bunch for the Vintage collection and have already won some so you'll see those in the future.

But, back to today's mail.

1988 Fleer

I get to add another Ripken to the collection, I pick up more cards of his cheap than I ever imagined I would. This is the 257th card for the Cal Ripken Jr Collection and I picked it up for $.23/shipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.