Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

One More Day Mailday

One more day of work before getting 4 days off. It's been slow at work so it's been a slow week. Getting packages in the mail always makes everything better. Let's get to it.

1988 Topps Traded
I debated on grabbing this for the White Sox Collection because technically, it's not a White Sox card but I figured it was cheap so what the hell. I only paid $.20/shipped for it.

1988 Leaf
I added another to the Cal Ripken Jr Collection with his Leaf pickup. I only paid a quarter/shipped for it and it gives me 261 Ripken cards.

1993 Leaf
I thought I already had this but apparently not. As much as it pains me to add another Yankees card to the Jim Abbott Collection, it was still necessary. I only dropped another quarter/shipped for my 83rd Abbott card.

1993 Topps Gold
I also managed another one for the Barry Larkin Collection. This is my 104th card in that collection and it comes to me for $.22/shipped.

1998-99 Upper Deck
I bid on a ton of Michael Jordan cards, someone listed 150 of them at a penny start. I only won this one and a few more that you'll see when I get them. This card is the 100th of the Michael Jordan Collection and it comes to me for $.20/shipped.

2016-17 Panini Prizm Green Prizm Refractor
I was really shocked that I won this one. Just goes to show you, always bid even if you think it's a lost cause. I realize he's not a huge superstar or anything but really, a refractor for under a quarter? This is only my 6th card for the Mitch McGary Collection and it came to me for $.23/shipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.