Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Thursday Mail Day

I got a couple of cards in the mail today, nothing terribly exciting but they were cheap and they are White Sox cards.

1990 Fleer
Like I said, nothing terribly exciting but I needed it. I do search for White Sox cards on the cheap and this came up. I stole it for a whopping $.06/shipped.

1990 Fleer
This card came up to and to be honest, I was surprised I didn't have it, considering I have a player collection of him. Then again, knowing my record keeping, I probably do and don't realize it. These 2 cards came from the same seller and I picked this one up for $.22/shipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.