Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Thursday Mail Day

I've started picking up cheap cards again, although, currently I'm only putting a quarter max bid since Christmas is rolling up on us and I should probably spend a couple of bucks on the kids. So, let's get started.

2010 Topps 206
I picked this up for $.15/shipped. Which was even better when I found out it was a short print. Obviously, this goes towards the Ryan Zimmerman Collection.

2016 Topps Update
2016 Topps Update
I picked up both of these cards for the White Sox Collection. They both came from the same seller who had free shipping. I picked up the Austin Jackson for $.16 and the Todd Frazier for $.21.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.