Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Cereal Classic Card

I got one card today but it's a good one. I love getting these oddball cards from the 80's and 90's because I used to buy any product that had baseball cards in them. I didn't care what the product was, I wanted the cards.


Although, technically, I don't know if I originally had this one because I wasn't collecting in 1990 but I know I would have if I was. This 1990 Post card of Cal comes to me for $.25/shipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.