Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Trading

I have decided that I am going to collect all White Sox cards. I posted a page of the Sox cards I have, which isn’t many since I’m re-starting to collect them. So check them out and send me what I don’t have.

Now, as far as the trading goes, I haven’t done it online yet. So send me emails (jccsst1022 at gmail dot com) or leave me a comment and tell me what the etiquette is, the unwritten rules. Do I send you what I have that you want and you send me what you have that I want? Does it go by book value (I assume Beckett) on what we both send? Give me some hints, I’m going to add a blogroll on the left side of this page of everyone I follow, chances are I follow yours and I will have to go through them and see who all collects what.

So let me know what I’m doing as I don’t want to shortchange anyone. I can’t wait to start getting envelopes in the mail. I understand since I’m new, you’ll probably want me to send cards first, and I don’t have a problem with that. Most of the blogs I’ve read has said things about trading so if I know your already completing trades then I have no problem sending what I have first.

For those 2 people who had signed up to receive the team lots for $2, I will consider them trade material and I will contact you and get your addresses and ship those out sometime this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.