Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Weekend

Not that I have any loyal readers, other than my wife, or at least none that I know of, but I wanted to let you all know that I'm going out of town to take my oldest daughter to Virginia to hang out with her friends during spring break so there probably won't be any posts this weekend. Really sucks being as it's opening weekend for baseball, but what can I do.  Anyways, see you all after the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.