Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, May 10, 2019

3 Envelopes, 3 Players, 6 Cards

Thank God it's Friday, not only am I not working this weekend, but I also got 3 envelopes with 6 cards in it. As I said yesterday, they are all White Sox cards.


I picked up my 54th card of Abreu and also my 1st from 2019 Bowman. This was the only single card I got in an envelope. I picked this up for $.23/shipped.


I picked up both of these Rodon's from the same seller. I now have the base and 2 parallel's of this card. That's a rarity for me because of how I purchase. These 2 cards make it 25 of our opening day starter. These came as a lot and I still won it for only  $.27/shipped.



I also boosted up my Yoan Moncada cards in the White Sox collection but this time, they were all singles from the same seller. People must not have caught on to how good he has the potential to be. I picked up these 3 cards for $.15/shipped (Diamond King) and the Stadium Club and Donruss for $.23/each/shipped. That Donruss on the left is a SP as well (Score!). These 3 cards make 17 cards of his in the White Sox Collection

2 comments:

  1. A 27 cent lot? That's an impressive win, not so much for the seller though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I don't understand how the sellers make any money. I continually buy from the same sellers so they obviously don't care or just don't look at the cost of shipping against the purchase price. I don't get it.

      Delete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.