Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, May 4, 2019

Sox Saturday

I did get one envelope today, a rather large one. A large padded envelope at that, with tracking. I say all that because, as per my usual, I got it fairly cheap to begin with. It's a Red Sox card, who the White Sox are currently getting spanked by but oh well.


I know I've actually bid on this card more than a few times so it was nice to finally grab it for $.32/shipped. He's with the wrong Sox here but it's still a good card even if it is one of those old time posed photos. It is my 166th card of Fisk.

1 comment:

  1. I think I may have a Barry Larkin from this set to send you. If not, it shouldn't be too hard to find one!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.