Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, May 3, 2019

Hot Post

Since my Sox are on a roll, apparently all I'm showing is Sox cards as of late. Last night's win over the other Sox was a sweet victory with a walk off 3 run homer by Nicky Delmonico. Tonight we face a winless Sale but from what I've read, he's been pitching better so we'll see if they can keep their winning ways going. They White Sox are 5-1 in their last 6. Their offense has been going well but we have to keep up with however many the pitching gives up. You're not here for Sox talk though, let's see what I got today in 3 envelopes.


I picked up my first 2 cards for the Sox team set of the Opening Day set. I won both of these from the same seller and even paid for them together but received them both in separate envelopes, I don't know why. I paid $.30/shipped for the Abreu and $.31/shipped for the Moncada. This is my 53rd card of Abreu.


I also picked up this other Moncada for $.50/shipped from another seller. It is my 13th card of Yoan.

Did you figure out why I called this Hot Post. Both of these players, plus Tim Anderson (AL Player of the Month) are hot and are a big reason the White Sox offense is on a roll. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.