Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

White Sox Wednesday

I got 3 cards in 3 envelopes, and all 3 White Sox cards. Since we're talking about the number 3, the Sox have won 3 in a row (although they are currently losing in the 1st game of a double header today).


We'll start with the older of the 3. I liked Brian Anderson when he played with us but he never lived up to his potential. I picked up this card for only $.15/shipped. According to TCDB, this is my 14th card of Anderson but I probably have more that I haven't gotten logged in yet.


I also picked up this 2016 Donruss of Abreu for $.25/shipped. I checked to see where I was on the team set but this is the 1st card. I thought I had more but than again, Donruss doesn't change much year to year so I probably confused it with a different year. This is my 52nd card of the red hot Abreu.


I also picked up my first auto of Reynaldo, who had a great outing in his last start. 14 strikeouts in 6 innings so I was happy to grab it for only $2.02/shipped. It is my 7th card of his.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.