Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, May 9, 2019

Sox Thursday

I'm going to forewarn you, I've been winning a bunch of White Sox cards and very little else from my collections so you're going to see a bunch of Sox cards for a bit. Including today.


I picked up this card of our current ace, well, was current until he went on the IL. Last I heard, they were suggesting Tommy John surgery but he was going to get a 2nd opinion. I hadn't heard anything after that and that was a few days ago. Anyways, I picked this up for $.25/shipped. It is my 23rd card of Rodon according to TCDB.


I also picked up another card of Moncada that I didn't have.  I nabbed it for $.35/shipped. It is my 14th card of his according to TCDB. He has really blossomed into the player we thought we were getting last year which just goes to show you that it doesn't hurt to leave them in the minors instead of rushing them up.

1 comment:

  1. I've been quietly cheering for Moncada this season. Hope he continues to bloom for years to come.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.