Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, May 17, 2019

Finally

It's been a little slow around here, not because I've been slacking but because I just haven't received anything. I've got stuff coming, but apparently nobody wanted me to receive it the last few days. That all changed today with one envelope containing one card.


This is my 5th relic of Abreu and my 55th card overall (I do love that it's so easy on TCDB to find those stats.) I picked this up for $2.25/shipped.

In other White Sox related news, I got tickets for Sunday's game so everybody cross your fingers that it doesn't rain. It would really suck to spend 3 hours in a car and not get to see a game. It's my first game in quite awhile, I would guess 6 or 7 years so I'm hoping the rain stays away or at least not enough to cancel it.

2 comments:

  1. Have fun at the game! Hope it doesn't rain. I'm crossing my fingers for a dry weekend myself. I'd love to be able to hit up a flea market.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at the game. Hoping it doesn't rain for ya.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.