Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, December 14, 2019

Not the normal Luis seen here

I got more cards that came from my cousin to show today. I'm going to pick out a few players and showcase those cards in each post. At least until I get through the 800 card box that he just sent me, today. He buys out collections, and then sells them off in pieces and he always sends me the Michigan/White Sox cards. The bad part is, he sends me dupes and all and I've done the preliminary flip through all the cards he sent today, and about half the box are dupes of the cards in the box, I haven't even checked those against what I already have so it may be only a quarter of the box that I need.

Until I get through today's box, I'll keep showing cards from the last box. Today I'm going to show the next player we'll see in the bigs. I'm hoping he'll be on the team after spring break but we may not see him until a month or two into the season.




Lots of shiny up there. These 6 cards more than doubled my Luis Robert cards as I only had 4 to begin with. So that's 10 cards, according to TCDB, I only need 584 more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.