Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, December 28, 2019

I haven't disappeared

I haven't disappeared again from my regular posts but I won't be around until the beginning of the year.

We were sitting around on Christmas day, talking about how last year we were heading to Florida and about how great of a trip was. Next thing you know, we were dreaming about how we should have gone this year. After about an hour or so of talking ourselves into it. We made plans to leave for Florida the next day.

So I've been in Saint Augustine for the last couple of days and will be for a few more. Unless I run into some baseball cards around here (which I doubt) then I probably won't post until later next week. I sent my first Sportslots box package so I'm hoping it'll be there when I get home and I'll more to post about. Of course, after dropping all this money here, I may not be able to afford any more cards for a bit.

Anyways, just wanted to update you and I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and have a happy and safe New Year.

3 comments:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.