Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Christmas Package #3

I almost forgot to post the last day of the Christmas package from Dennis, I have to have it down by Christmas right, those are all the rules.

As I stated yesterday, these are the Michigan guys that Dennis sent me.


We'll start with a card of Shoelace. I knew I had a NFL Passport card when I saw this but the one I have is an auto so this is new to me. This card gives me 49 cards of our former QB.


This is only my 8th card card of Taco so I'm definitely glad to see this. His cards have been a little harder for me to come by for some reason.

This is where the package kind of shocked me. The last 2 "cards" that Dennis sent me weren't cards at all, but printing plates.



The shocking part is that these are a player that he collects, because as I said, he's a former Wolverine. Now he sends me his dupes all the time but I'm pretty sure these aren't dupes.



As you can tell or may already know since I said it was a printing plate, they are both 1 of 1's. Apparently, Dennis thought I was very good this year to drop both of those on me. They are my 2nd and 3rd 1 of 1's, but my 1st is because of gold stamping so I'm not quite sure how real of a 1 of 1 it is. I do know the above 2 are 1 of 1's though and that's all that matters. If I count the above as cards, these 2 make 17 cards of McGary even though I couldn't find either of these plates on TCDB.

A huge thank you to Dennis, I hope Santa is good to him tomorrow because we all know he deserves it.

To finish this post off, I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year. Drive safe, be safe and be kind to one another.

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Jeff! Tis the season for giving, even if it's players I also collect. Go Blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dennis must have some sort of inside contact, because I always see people receiving printing plates from him... either that or he's just a very generous person :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know a guy is generous when he gives away printing plates of a player her collects. Dennis is the man!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.