Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Yo Yo Tuesday

This will be the last post of my first box of cards from my cousin. Next up will be the Christmas gift from Dennis which had a couple of items that shocked me. Santa Dennis was very generous this year.

First though, this player is moving up the ranks. He struggled last year as a rookie but made tremendous strides this year and is still expected to improve. He could possibly be a future multi-year all-star, he certainly has the talent to be.









These 12 cards of Yoan Moncada give me 72 of his and considering he's only been in the league a couple of years, I'd say his numbers are moving right up. He was a highly touted minor leaguer for Boston before coming to the right Sox but he has a ton of cards before he even became pro. TCDB has him at 2,583 cards already so I have plenty more to go.

1 comment:

  1. That's crazy that he already has 2,583 cards. Anyways... I was rooting for him this past season. I like that he lowered his strikeout totals while raising his batting average. Hopefully this trend continues.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.