Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Sox Stickers

I'm still throwing up posts of some stuff that my cousin sent me since I'm no longer purchasing on Ebay. We chatted on the phone yesterday and he informed me that he has another 800 count box almost full to ship to me. Guess I know what I'll be doing this weekend.

I just wanted to throw up a quick post of a few stickers that he sent me that I loved, mainly for the memories.



Best I can tell is the top 2 are from 1982 Fleer and the bottom one is from 1983. I remember wanting all these when I was a kid and if those years are correct, I was only in my 2nd and 3rd year of collecting which puts me around 10 years old (yeah, I'm old now). I loved these.

I got these along with 16 cards from the late 80's and 90's in the box. I won't show those here as there is nothing fancy but they were needs. I'll be back with some more modern cards in the near future.

1 comment:

  1. Fleer stickers. These are definitely a piece of my childhood.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.