Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, September 24, 2020

Blue is back! Almost.

Hey, you finally get a non White Sox post which is great because we've sucked ass this week. The great random in the laptop must sense my feelings so he's giving us a break on the Sox cards. We're also getting something that has been ramping up and getting ready to start. The last Michigan post were new player collections. These are the players I already had cards of.


Obviously I wasn't talking about Michigan baseball starting up so I'll get these out of the way first. These 2 give me 4 of James Bourque, sadly, 3 of those are different versions of this card. The other is an auto so there is that. I just checked TCDB and he basically has 2 pro cards. The auto that I have and this one, and 37 different versions of those 2 cards. These are the rainbow and gold version.


This is my 3rd card of Tommy Henry. The other 2 are his Bowman Draft cards so why not go forward with a minor league card from this year.


These 4 of Devin Bush give me 5 as I only had 1 other before. The top 2 obviously go with the Michigan collection as well. I thought I would be able to grab more of his but he had a pretty good rookie season so his cards have gone up.


Shea's cards, however, aren't too hard to pick up as he barely dipped into the pro pond and I don't believe he is even in it now. These 2 give me 6 of his cards. Not surprisingly, all his cards are in Michigan uniforms which is better for me but doesn't bode well for him.


I also grabbed 4 more of DPJ giving me 6 of his. All 6 are Michigan uniforms as well. Last I remember, he signed with Cleveland and as far as I know, he is still there.

So there's your break from Sox cards but don't worry I have plenty more to come. Especially when I get into the huge box of not only cards but other Sox items that Jeff (not me, 2x3 Heroes) sent me. I'm looking forward to getting more in depth with that box this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Two cards. Thirty-seven versions. If you're building those two rainbows, that's either a nightmare or music to your ears.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.