Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, September 27, 2020

Cease and Desist

After looking so impressive most of the season, except the first week or so, the Sox looked like the young rookies they are for the last 8 games, going 1-7. Jumping from a possible 2 or 3 seed all the way down to a 7 seed. They clinched a playoff berth and than took a nosedive. The worst part is they lost home field for the first round and have to go to Oakland and the Sox have never played well on the west coast. I know what this team can do and they can beat anyone when they are on but I have very little confidence right now. I really hope they can get their crap together before Tuesday.

Some of that starts with today's player collection. He pitched well for a rookie but he hasn't looked nearly as good the last couple of starts.

I picked up these 3 cards of Dylan Cease on Sportlots last month. I paid a quarter for the Diamond King and $.18 for the other 2. These 3 cards give me 18 cards in the relatively new PC.

1 comment:

  1. As an A's fan... I'm super nervous about this series. I was hoping to face the Astros. The Sox are young, super talented, and scary. Sure hope they stay cold :D

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.