Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

2020 Panini Sox

 This is the last of the 2020 Sox team collections posts this month. Apparently the random wanted to knock them all out in fail swoop. I still have a bunch of player collection posts coming though so I'm far from finished for the month.

This will be a no logo post though.


Up above I grabbed 3 players of both the Prizm and the Select. The Abreu on the bottom is a little weird. The only white jersey like that is their 1983 copies and those have red and blue so I'm not sure why they took all the color out. Maybe it clashed with the background. I'm nowhere close on those team sets. The Select shown are the only ones I have from that set. I have 4 cards of Keuchel, 6 cards of Grandal, and 118 of Abreu (he might have been here longer.) I paid $.18 for all of the above.

Next up, we have the Diamond Kings. I like that they brought back the Diamond Kings but I hate that they are pretty much the same every year. Not much difference at all. This is only my 4th of Mendick, my 16th of Collins, and 532 of the Big Hurt (again, he might have been here a little longer.) I picked these up at a quarter a piece.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you on Diamond Kings. But the same thing can be said about the Prizm set... and at least 50% of the insert sets Topps produces. They all just start blending together year after year.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.