Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, September 7, 2020

Another New PC

 I really love watching this current White Sox team, so much so that I started a few more player collections of some of my favorites. I've mentioned this before but I don't think I've actually said who the players were. This month they will be featured as player collections so you'll get to see who they are. Even some of the guys that I haven't actually started collections, I've taken their cards and put them in books in case I do decide to make player collections of them. Today is one of those players.

Sometimes I wonder just how many player collections I need. I mean technically, the newer players added for the most part have only played with the Sox so I already were buying their cards. Then I also realized, who cares, it's my collections. In reality, I just like to have all my cards of one player together and easily accessible.


How could I not have one of Eloy, the dude is just all smiles, all the time. Anytime they show him in the dugout and he's aware of it he puts on a big grin and says "Hi Mom!" One of the reasons I love this team is because they are always having fun, of course, that's easier to do when your winning.

All of the above 4 were purchased through Sportlots for $.18, except for the Finest which was a quarter. Have to pay extra for shiny apparently. These 4 give my newly anointed player collection of Eloy 47 cards.

1 comment:

  1. I like the Big League.

    Then you got a Donruss with a side view, so the lack of licensing isn't obvious. Not bad at all.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.