Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

YoYo after a win

 I figured I should throw up a post since the Sox won their first playoff game (sorry Fuji.)  Giolito looked good (minus the 7th inning). He had a perfect game through 6 and the Sox hit 3 home runs, that was all they needed for the 4-1 victory.

To prove that I actually random each post. I still have a Tim Anderson post left and I believe he was 3-4 tonight but the random gave me this guy, who had an 0'fer.


We'll start off with the horizontals and they are all from the Big League set. You also see the (hopefully) 2020 MVP on the opposite end of that bottom card.

3 different A&G's as well as a couple of shiny cards. These 8 cards push the YoYo collection up over the century mark with 101.

I'm not complaining about his production tonight though. He's been battling injuries and he's still out there being a gamer. Maybe I'll get the Anderson post tomorrow after another win.

2 comments:

  1. The first one on the bottom wins this round.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the nice Game 1 win. I've got nothing but respect for the Sox.
    They're a fun, young team and if I were a fan... I'd be stoked. Let the best team win.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.