Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Michigan Saturday

I’m going to try to use the “timer” on this thing and set this to post tomorrow.  We’ll see how well it works.

*Update – It didn’t work so it’s getting posted after I’ve already been to the game.  Sorry

Some of you may know, that tomorrow I’m heading up to Ann Arbor again for the Michigan/San Diego State game.  I’m looking forward to it, who wouldn’t be.  It should be a good game, I’m definitely thinking it won’t be a blow out.  My friend Frank and I are heading out at 8am, or rather, we are probably on the road as this is posting.

I love going to the Big House.  The atmosphere, the tradition, the crowd, it truly is unbelievable.  Not to mention watching my Wolverines live.

I don’t have much else to say, so let me check and see what pictures I have saved that might be post related.

michsports01

HeHe.  Forgot I had that.  Can you say Oops!

66278047

Denard is a do everything QB, and apparently that includes flying.  Taylor Lewan (#77) is trying to keep him down before he flies away.

I think that’s all the pics, oh wait, one more.  From College GameDay.

IMG_3246_medium1_thumb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.