Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Cars 2 Stickers to Baseball Cards

My son went to Walmart with my mom to pick up some jeans and shoes and since I got him the Cars 2 sticker album, anytime we are there he goes and gets sticker packs trying to fill his books.  Since he was with grandma, he mooched some packs off of her and talked her into a pack of cards for his dad.  They picked up a pack of 2011 Topps Series II for me.  Didn’t get anything huge but I thought I give him a post on my blog.  He’ll be excited about that.  Here’s what I got.

odpack02

Here are all the base cards.  No White Sox.

odpack01

Casey McGehee Gold and a Topps 60 of Jacoby Ellsbury.

Nothing special.  But I love that my 7 year old son thought of me while shopping with his grandma.  I’m sure grandma was rolling her eyes when he asked for one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.