Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Cheap ebay purchases

Just a quick post of some ebay purchases that were actually a few weeks ago but I never got around to posting.

ebay01

Tom Seaver – 1981 Topps

John Danks – 2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary

Tom Seaver – 1983 Topps (Super Veteran)

Total amount paid for all 3 cards was $2.00/shipped.

Every time I see a 1981 Topps, I seriously consider becoming a set collector and trying for that set.  It was the first year that I collected as a kid and I had a crap load of them.  I had some Fleer and Donruss as well but for reasons I don’t remember, I had about 3 times as many Topps as the other 2.  Hell, I probably had a couple of sets back then and didn’t even realize it.  I was only 8, give me a break, geez!  But the major thing that stops me from starting to collect that set is the same reason I don’t push for many trades.  I just don’t have many cards left to trade and I can’t afford to purchase more so I don’t see that changing any time soon.  I haven’t even bought anything on ebay for myself in a few weeks.  Although I will have another ebay post if I ever get around to scanning the rest that came in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.