Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, October 12, 2012

Ebay–Tom Seaver Collection

These are new additions to the Tom Seaver Collection.

ebay-tomseaver99.4

1992 Kellog’s Corn Flakes 3D Sportflicts ($.99)

You gotta love these cereal cards.  I bought a bunch for the White Sox collection as well that you’ll see soon.

ebay-tomseaver99.2 ebay-tomseaver99.3 ebay-tomseaver99

All 3 of these are from the 1981 Topps Scratch-offs.  All 3 are different and all 3 cost me $.99 each.  They aren’t cards, but they aren’t things you see everyday.  I don’t like that they are oversized because I can’t display my oversized stuff yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.