Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Package from Blue Batting Helmet

As per his usual, Rob of “Blue Batting Helmet” tends to just send me packages out of the blue of White Sox cards he picks up here or there.  This is the latest of his surprise packages.

trade-bluebattinghelmet01

He sent me some 1980’s.  The 1986 Topps is a Traded because I have already completed that team set.

trade-bluebattinghelmet04

Some early 90’s.  Pretend your in another country and look at the cards right to left.  I always forget which way my scanner comes up.  They are in piles of the year.

trade-bluebattinghelmet05

Some late 90’s.  Not sure why I put Ozzie Guillen on top and buried a Frank Thomas.  Fail on my part there.

trade-bluebattinghelmet06

Even a couple from the 2000’s.  Rob always send me a good random selection of cards to help out with my White Sox Collection.

trade-bluebattinghelmet02

He even managed to hit a new card for the Paul Konerko collection with the Metal Universe card.

He did such a great job with variety that some more of his cards will be featured in 2 more posts.  One tomorrow, and one in the near future.

Thanks again Rob, be sure to check him out over at “Blue Batting Helmet”.  He is a Chicago Cubs fan, but I forgive him for that.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the write-up, Jeff. I have a few of the new 2013 Topps cards, including Konero and AJ in the base set. AJ is still in a Sox uni, and it's actually a cool-looking card with the scoreboard at the Cell, in all of its corporate logoed glory. I'll try to send those along sometime this week. All the best.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.