Welcome

This blog is about sports and sports cards. Which both I love to talk about. My teams are as follows - MLB - Chicago White Sox, NCAA - Michigan Wolverines & NFL - Indianapolis Colts. Although I post my Michigan stuff to another site now - check it out at http://toomanymarios.blogspot.com/

Friday, March 4, 2016

February Additions - Billy Williams, Carl Yastrzemski

This months pick-ups come from
  1. Jimmy at S.Mack Talk
  2. Ray at All Cardinals All the Time
  3. Sluggo (my cousin)
  4. JustCommons.com
  5. COMC.com
  6. LCS - Media Madhouse
  7. LCS - Just Cards
  8. Ebay
  9. Packs

I've randomed and todays selection are going to the Billy Williams Collection and the Carl Yastrzemski Collection



2015 Topps Archives ($.15)
1992 Upper Deck Fan Fest ($.18)
2003 Upper Deck SP Legendary Cuts ($.25)
2012 Panini Cooperstown ($.30)
2008 Donruss Threads Century Legends ($.40)
1981 Topps Stickers ($.36)
2013 Panini Cooperstown ($.35)

7 cards, 2 hall of famers. All newer releases (except the one from 1981 and 1992) so nothing too fancy. I do really like the 1981 Topps Sticker of Yastrzemski, I remember putting those books together.

1 comment:

  1. I like the smiling Yaz Cooperstown card. Baseball should be fun.

    ReplyDelete