Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, April 22, 2018

1984 All-Stars

I know it's Sunday and there is no mail, but I'm still playing catch-up so you get a post anyways. Be sure to check out my post on Too Many Manninghams from last night to see a bunch (7 cards) of autos and relic cards that I picked up of former Wolverines.


This card goes to both, the Gary Carter collection as well as the Vintage collection. I was a huge Strawberry fan growing up as well so I really like this card. I picked it up for $.16/shipped. It is my 114th card for the Carter collection and my 247th card in the 1985 fleer set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.