Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Top prospects

I grabbed both of these from the same seller for the White Sox collection.


I'm always happy to pick up his cards, he was a high prospect who's already playing in the majors. He has a ton of upside so his cards go for more than I usually pay. This is only my 2nd one of Yoan. I grabbed this one for a quarter/shipped.


This is another prospect that is starting for us now so I only have 2 of his, the other shown last week. I also got this one for a quarter/shipped. I do like the blue on this card, black would be better, White Sox cards always look better in black, but the blue is slick.

1 comment:

  1. Nice deal on the Moncada. Never understood why Bowman Platinum rookie cards are so affordable. They're so shiny... you'd think they'd attract even non-collectors who just want to have a star's rookie card.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.