Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Green White Sox

Another day, another relic, or 2. I grabbed both of these from the same seller.


I know I have some of these but I don't think I had the Jake Peavy. If I do, I'm pretty sure I don't have the one with the green stripe like this one. I assume that's from their half-way to St. Patricks day game. I picked this up for $1.99/shipped.


Now this one I may have, although I don't think I have a solid black piece but I might. Or I might not have it at all. I'll figure it out when I put it away in it's binder. I picked this one up for $1.99/shipped as well.

1 comment:

  1. It's been almost a decade and I still can't get used to seeing Peavy outside of a Padres jersey.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.