Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Logoless cards

I'm getting behind on posting my envelopes. Especially since I received 5 different ones today. Back to this post, I received these 2 cards last week from the same seller.


This is my 1st card from the 2018 Donruss set, base card at least, I picked up a variation last week but this was the first from the actual team set. I picked it up for $.20/shipped.


I also picked up another non White Sox Chris Sale for $.20/shipped as well. It's my 132nd card of Sale but only my 4th in the wrong Sox gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.