Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, April 21, 2018

Shiny Sox

I got another envelope with a single card. This one goes to the White Sox collection though.


I picked up this Gold Label, which are really nice cards, for $.15/shipped. I'll definitely take shiny Sox cards for $.15. I liked the signing of Frazier and he seems like a good guy but he didn't produce like I thought he would. I was still sad to see him go but I get that way with most of the players unless I just really don't like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.