Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, April 7, 2018

Ray Ray Gamer

Another 1 card post for today, but it's a relic. I'm not sure why but I've been winning relics and autos quite a bit recently. I haven't changed the way I bid, but all of the sudden I'm winning. Not that I'm complaining but you'll get to see some in the next week or so.


I picked up this relic of Ray Durham for $2.25/shipped. It's nothing fancy but some of those early 2000's weren't and I can usually pick these up fairly easily for under $3.

3 comments:

  1. This was a fun product and I believe I pulled bats of both Durham, like you have above, and possibly Frank Thomas too. Ray Ray was a fun player from the time before I really disliked the ChiSox (e.g., pre-Guillen and -Pierzynski).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not super fancy but a nice looking card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You didn't find one for 13¢ shipped? You're slipping Jeff! Just kidding. Cool card. Love bat relics from the early 2000's.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.