Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, April 6, 2018

New player collection

3 days in a row, I know your shocked. It's also my 3rd Wolverine in a row. Don't worry, I'll get back to my other collections. This is just the way the cards came in.


This would have been better if he was in his Maize and Blue but it'll do this way to. I bid on this thinking I had a player collection of him but apparently I don't. I checked Ebay and I don't have a search for him, I'm not sure how that happened. I have one now though and I found 2 other cards of his in my Michigan collection so it's up to 3 cards now. I thought maybe he went pro before I started my player collections of Michigan players but Denard was drafted in 2013 and Jake was in 2015 so I just missed him somehow. This is the first autographed card of him and I got it for $2.60/shipped.

2 comments:

  1. Disregard White Sox, acquire Wolverines! I've had a hard time finding decent stuff of him as well but I'm hoping to get some work done on his Upper Deck letterman nameplate at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jake Ryan is so hot but he should totally be with Samantha Baker and not that bitch Caroline Mulford.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.