Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

First Heritage

Another single card envelope today.


I picked up this 2018 Heritage for the White Sox Collection for $.24/shipped. Last I heard Abreu is on a hit streak around 7 or 8 games so he's apparently the only offense we have at the moment. This is only the 5th card I have from any of the 2018 sets, the first from Heritage. Which is about right, since I only pay a quarter, I'm usually a year behind picking up cards.

1 comment:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.