Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, April 28, 2018

Mike in action

One more single card post, which I guess is what the majority of mine are when I post by the envelope. This is another Vintage collection card but it's one of my player collection cards as well.


I picked up this for the Mike Schmidt collection for $.16/shipped. To be honest, I've probably seen it before because in 1985 I was collecting but I don't really remember it. Either way, it's a part of my collection now.

1 comment:

  1. The only way it could be better is it were a lenticular. I wish subsets were still this cool

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.